The College Ministry of FBCSA is building a family of friendship and faith so that together we can worship God, follows Jesus, and represent God’s kingdom to the world.
With God’s help, we aim to become the kind of people who live the kind of life the Bible teaches us to live:
- By studying the scriptures
- By participating regularly in worship with the larger church body
- By engaging in prayer
- By learning to renew our minds
- By presenting our bodies as living sacrifices to the Lord
- By learning to live in community with one another
- By engaging in service to others
- By confessing our sins to one another
- By inviting others to get to know Christ and to follow him in faith and friendship.