Sunday Worship at FBCSA, December 6
As we continue our conversations with city leaders and local medical leaders within our church body, we have decided to move out of in-person Sunday Morning Bible Study and move back to a Zoom/Online only version at this time. Bible Study Leaders will be allowed to teach from their classrooms if they would like to do so.
• Our 8:30 AM Early Worship will continue in the Sanctuary. Masks will be required throughout the entirety of the service. Distanced seating and facility cleaning protocols remain in place.
• First Kids Jr Worship Activities (birth – preschool aged kids) will be available at the 8:30 hour. Registration will be required at fbcsa.org/firstkids. (Registration is full for Sunday, November 29)
Sunday Morning Bible Study at 9:30 AM has been moved back to Zoom and Online only at this time. Bible Study Leaders will be allowed to teach from their classrooms if they would like to do so.
• First Kids Sunday Morning Bible Study will not be available.
Worship services will continue in all venues with distanced seating and facility cleaning protocols in place as well. Masks are required upon entry and exiting.
• First Kids Jr Worship Activities (birth – preschool aged kids) will be available at the 11:00 hour. Registration will be required at fbcsa.org/firstkids. (Registration is full for Sunday, November 29)
You are welcome to join us in-person at 515 McCullough or you may worship with us at home through Television (KSAT 12), Social Media and Streaming services on our website fbcsa.org/livestreaming.
Sunday Morning Bible Study classes will be limited to Zoom or virtual meetings. You may also watch our online Bible Study led by Blake Coffee on our website at fbcsa.org/onlinebiblestudy.
In-Person Worship Opportunities
8:30 AM - Early Worship (Sanctuary - Masks required throughout service)
11:00 AM - Traditional Worship (Sanctuary - Masks suggested during service)
11:00 AM - Contemporary Worship (4th Street Crossing - Masks suggested during service)
11:00 AM - Spanish Worship (Chapel - Masks suggested during service)
In-Person Worship Guidelines
• Masks will be required as we enter the building and make our way to and from all worship venues. Masks will be required throughout the entirety of the 8:30 AM service. Masks are strongly suggested to be kept on after you are seated in all of the 11:00 worship opportunities) If you do not have one, one will be provided.
• Seating of 6ft apart will be clearly marked. Greeters and Ushers will be available to help direct you.
• Hand Sanitizing Stations are provided throughout the campus.
Onine Worship Opportunities
9:00 AM - First Kids Bible Study: fbcsa.org/firstkids
9:30 AM - Online Bible Study: fbcsa.org/onlinebiblestudy
11:00 AM - Traditional Worship: KSAT 12 or fbcsa.org/livestreaming
11:00 AM - LOGOS Worship: Facebook (LOGOS Worship) or fbcsa.org/livestreaming
11:00 AM - Spanish Worship: Facebook (FBCSA en Español)
|Phase 4||September 20|
|Precautions||Masks Required when moving through facilities
Up to 50% Room Capacity
Frequent Cleaning of Rooms & Facilities
Sanitizer Stations / No Physical Contact
|Worship||8:30 AM - Sanctuary
Masks Required during service
Distanced Seating - Up to 50% Room Capacity
11:00 AM - All Worship Venues
Masks required unless seated and distanced
Distanced Seating (Up to 50% Room Capacity)
In-person / TV Broadcast / Live Streaming
|First Kids Activities
|8:30 AM (birth - preschool aged kids)
Reservation Required (50% Room Capacity)
11:00 AM Worship (birth - preschool aged kids)
Reservation Required (50% Room Capacity)
Zoom, Virtual Meetings and Online Bible Study Only.
|Staff||75% Office Hours|
|Small Groups||Up to 25 In-Person (Distanced Seating) / Virtual|
|Large Groups||Up to 50% Room capacity (Distanced Seating) / Virtual|
|Outside Groups||Up to 50% Room capacity (Distanced Seating)
Limited Food Service
|Choir Practice||7:00 PM - Sanctuary
|First Kids Activites
Phases 4 & 5 have been developed but may require adjustments as city and health officials give recommendations and amend regulations.