What to Expect
A visit to a new church can be exciting! It can also be perplexing! Where should I enter? Where should I park? How can I find the Sanctuary or desired classroom?
Here are some suggestions for a “stress free” first visit.
1. Parking is provided in church-provided lots off McCullough (in front of AT&T) or off Avenue A (next to the San Antonio River). Parking is free.
2. Enter the building from the River Lot (for parents of preschoolers or children) or from McCullough.
3. ASK ME Information Centers can be found in the Preschool Foyer (River Lot) or in Great Hall (just outside the Sanctuary). ASK ME Information Centers are open on Sunday at 9:00 AM.
4. Greeters are at all doors on Sundays and are happy to answer any questions you may have. ASK ME Team members are in red shirts with ASK ME ID lanyards and can be found throughout the church. They are there to answer any questions you may have as well as guide you to Sunday School classrooms and Worship Services.
5. Need more help? Call the church office (weekdays, 8:30 AM to 5 PM) at (210) 226-0363. We’ll be glad to assist you.