The annual ministry plan is developed through the collaboration of ministry leaders and the Finance Committee, and serves as the operating budget for the year. The Ministry Plan helps define the Church’s commitment to ministry effectiveness through the purposeful allocation of financial resources.
Primary budget support is provided through the tithes and offerings of members and their families. There are other giving opportunities to give as well, designating donations for gifts to certain areas of needs or in honor of a loved one.
The Ministry Plan supports the operational and personnel needs of the church, including the following:
• Ministerial, staff, childcare and maintenance personnel
• Ministries to children, teens, college, adult, international and other groups
• Support for all worship services
• Music, multimedia and other worship support
• Community, national and international mission initiatives
• Facilities operations
• Special events
Ministry is further extended through campaigns for the Television Ministry and special Mission Offerings. Our church ministers to a growing membership, and donations of any size impact the lives of God’s children.
Please fill out the form below to designate your current or recurring gifts supporting the Ministry Plan or contact Kathy Rohmfeld, Director of Financial Services, at 210.226.0363.