Sunday Morning Schedule
9:30 - Youth Bible Study (Webb 3rd floor, 6th - 12th Grades)
11:00 - Service (Traditional, Sanctuary / Contemporary, 4th Street Crossing
Sunday Night Refuge
A time of fellowship & food, worship & Bible study for our Youth Family beginning at 6 pm on the following Sunday evenings:
November 24; December - Advent events will be followed by A.C.T.S.(watch for a Remind with location/cost info); January 5, 12, 19, 26; February 2, 9, 23; March 15, 22, 29: April 5 (Palm Sunday), 19, 26; May 3, 17, 24, 31; June 3 - Summer Game Night.
Mid-Week Home Groups
Join us for a Youth Family Home Group Bible Study on Wednesday evenings in the Youth Lounge, 6 to 7:30 pm. Food will be served. The Home Group at the Church will be held on the following Wednesdays: December 4, 11, 18; January 8, 15, 22, 29; February 5, 12, 19, 26; March 4, 18, 25; April 1, 8, 15, 22, 29; May 6, 13, 20, 27.
There is a Youth Family Home Group in the North Central area of San Antonio that will meet on most Tuesday evenings at 6:30 pm. See The Challenge, in the side bar, for more info.
Guys and Girls Bible Studies
For guys and girls in 6th-12th grades. The guys meet on Monday evenings, the girls are taking a break for the holiday season. See The Challenge, in the side bar, for more info.
December 29-31 at the Embassy Suites DFW Airport North in Grapevine, for current 6th-12th graders.
Speaker is Lance Shumake and the Worship Leaders are the Nick Gainey Band.
Cost is $65
Youth Family Events
- Youth Family Christmas Party - December 13
- Midwinter Youth Retreat - December 29-31
- Youth Family Super Bowl Party - February 2
- Freedom Weekend - February 14 -16
- Spring Break Mission Trip - March 8-11
- LEAD Mission Trip - TBA
- Fiesta Fundraiser - April 23-25
- Mother's Day - May 10
- High School Senior Recognition - May 31
- Impact Youth Camp - June 15-19 (Tentative)
- Beach Reach (High School Students Only) - August 9-11
- Allnighter (Middle School Students) - TBA
For more info or to sign up, see the links above or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost for each event will be announced (All dates are subject to change)
Parent Information and Resources
- Center for Parent/Youth Understanding: cpyu.org
- The Youth Culture Report: theyouthculturereport.com
- The Source for Youth Ministry: thesource4ym.com
- Focus on the Family's Plugged In: pluggedin.com
You can also visit the NextGen Resource Center in Webb foyer for cds, books, and other information or click here for more info: http://nextgen.fbcsa.org