Sunday Morning Schedule
9:30 - Youth Bible Study (Webb 3rd floor, 6th - 12th Grades)
11:00 - Service (Traditional, Sanctuary / Contemporary, Chapel)
Sunday Night Refuge
Come for food, fun, worship, and Bible study! We'll start at 6 pm in the Youth Lounge for dinner and then move into Studio 3 for fun, worship and Bible study. Our study is "Stranger Things in the Bible"!
Refuge will meet on the following dates: September 23, 30; October 8 (Special), 21, 28; November 18, 25; December - Advent Events will be followed by A.C.T.S. (After Church to Somewhere); January 6, 13, 20, 21 (Special), 27; February 3, 10 (Prayer for Freedom Weekend), 24; March 17, 24, 31; April 14 (Palm Sunday), 28; May 19, 26; June 5 Game Night.
Mid-Week Home Groups
Join us for Home Group on Wednesday, September 26th in the Youth Lounge, 6 to 7:30 pm. Food will be served.
The Home Group at the Church will be held on Wednesdays: September 26; October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 (join in with Light the Night); November 7, 14, 28; December 5, 12, 19; January 9, 16, 23, 30; February 6, 13, 20, 27; March 6, 20, 27; April 3, 10, 17, 24; May 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29.
There is a Home Group in the North Central area of San Antonio that will meet on Tuesday evenings at 6:30 pm. See "The Challenge" (in the side bar) for more information.
Guys and Girls Bible Studies
For guys and girls in 6th-12 grades. The guys meet on Monday evenings, and the girls meet on Thursday evenings. See "The Challenge" (in the side bar) for more information.
Youth Family Events
- Homecoming Picnic - October 14
- Amazing Day Stay - November 11
- Youth Family Christmas Party - December 14
- Midwinter Retreat - December 27-29
- Freedom Weekend - February 15-17
- Spring Break Mission Trip - March 10-13
- Fiesta - April 25-27
- Mother's Day - May 12
- Impact Youth Camp - week of June 24
- LEAD Mission Trip - July 23-30
- Beach Reach (Incoming High School Only) - August 9-11
For more info or to sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost for each event will be announced (All dates are subject to change)
Parent Information and Resources
- Center for Parent/Youth Understanding: cpyu.org
- The Youth Culture Report: theyouthculturereport.com
- The Source for Youth Ministry: thesource4ym.com
- Focus on the Family's Plugged In: pluggedin.com
You can also visit the NextGen Resource Center in Webb foyer for cds, books, and other information or click here for more info: http://nextgen.fbcsa.org